Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Cool Tools - iT Summit 2010

COOL TOOLS
I absolutely loved this part of iT Summit 2010! It was one of my favorite ending sessions to a conference I have ever attended. It was 2 great information technology leaders, just showing each other up by giving a bunch of tools to check out and I found it so great. I love hearing about a bunch of new tools - it saves me the work of farting around on the internet for hours to find cool things! I know sometimes it feels like overload of information - but I wrote them down - for myself as well as for you - to try to chip away at for the next month or so. Check them out, try them out, blog about them, implement them in a classroom and/or move on to the next one!

Here is my google doc that has ALL the cool tools they talked about!
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfkttrnr_21cvmb9whd

No comments:

Post a Comment