Saturday, March 08, 2008

Slide Show

I have tried to make a slide show with pictures taken from the new camera. I tried to make them in
Rock You - which I personally found to take a very long time and ended up quitting before it was done because I got really frustrated - I had tried it previously and thought it was fine, but I had trouble this time, so I left it for now.

Bubble Share - it also took a long time to upload; http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/333195.1af65e98e7f

and I also made one with my personal favorite - SLIDE;
http://www.slide.com/r/-nsuScQS7z98ijUgtwNUF_KP_Ua8rJIk?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original
I really enjoyed SLIDE because you can change and edit so many things, making your slideshow really original and creative, to reflect your personality. I now found out that you can put a song it your slideshow, which was a tough feat in itself, but that make it that much more special of a site to use. It also did not take that long to load or make, it just took time to figure out exactly how you wanted it to look! :-)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I use a photo storage site called photobucket.com. It has a bulk uploader, this is a great feature. It will allow you to upload an entire folder or multiple pictures. The uploading takes a little while but you can multi-task while it is uploading.

    Photobucket also has a slideshow maker, an avtar and a number of other features.

    The best part is many photosharing sites like Rockyou have direct links to photobucket and creating slide shows that way takes not time at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Eldon! That would have really helped. Ha Ha. I guess I need to do some more rooting around on that list of resources! I will try another one soon and use your advice!

    ReplyDelete