Friday, September 09, 2011

Need some ideas and lessons....want to help?

I've been asked to present at our Teacher's Convention this year in November and my topic of presentation is 'Teaching with Technology in Senior English Language Arts' - basically technology infusion in ELA classes. The presentation is tailored more towards high school but anything in upper middle years will work as well. This post is a shout out to all teachers who have ideas or lessons that they have either used, or want to use, that relate to this topic. If you are willing to share an idea - even if it isn't classroom tested yet - please comment on this post with whatever you can or email me at priscilla.fjeldstrom@gmail.com!

I have been working on organizing a wikispace for my presentation and if you want to add anything or shout out ideas I would appreciate it so that I can add more resources for teachers to use and try. If you have access to student samples or want to include those as well that is great as well! If you do or do not want your name added or cited by your idea that is fine as well - ideas are welcome nonetheless.

Check it out and tell me what you think or what you can add to the pile! http://elainfusion.wikispaces.com it is a work in process....

No comments:

Post a Comment