Tuesday, July 15, 2008

update and a neat article about the world's oldest blogger

I know it has been almost a month since my last blog post, and a lot has happened in that time to occupy me. I have moved to a new town and got a new job in a town just outside of here. As for my committee - I am going to remain faithful to trying to blog my experiences with technology and teaching as I am teaching a new computer course: Communication Production Technology 10 and 20. New subject for me but still having to do with media and technology so I am thinking I will have a lot to blog about!

Enough about me, on to the good stuff.

I was surfing the net and found this article about an Australian woman was was claimed to be the world's oldest blogger who has died. Olive Riley, a 108 year old woman had done about 74 blog posts and was . What a wonderful inspiration to those who are older and do not think that you can "teach an old dog new tricks"! She used it as a way to tell her life tale about living in the outback of Australia. Again, what an inspiration to us all.

Check out the article here

2 comments:

  1. So where are you living, and where will you be teaching? Is it still in Living Sky? Do keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new job. Have you heard anything about the masters program? Are you still going to pursue it?

    I think the CPT courses are very interesting and offer many ways to authentically use technology.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete